Ok I know we have been really bad about posting. Life has settled in to a nice routine. Stan has school and Isabella and I find are still working on getting her schedule just right. ( I know this will be a constant project) I have been trying to exercise each day and I find that I am much better at it when I have a buddy to go with me. Thanks Brittany you are a lifesaver! :) So there is a 2 second update.
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

7 comments:
Thank you for the update!! We all love hearing from you and hearing what's going on in your life!
How's baby Bella doing? She is such a little princess, so cute!!!
I am impressed that you are already working out! It took me about 4 months before I even thought about exercise. You are going to loose that weight in no time.
I hear ya. I am a schedule freak and it sounds like we are doing the same kind. I done the babywise for all of my babies and its a miracle worker. Keep at it, she'll be sleeping awesome in no time. It sounds like you are doing a great job! Much more in control than I was with the first. I all of the cute pictures of her. You guys have such a sweet family!
okay I'm tired, and left out a few words I mean to say I love the cute pictures!
Your baby girl is so cute! Congrats! I hope you your exercising goes good. I also found that it helps to go with a friend!
LanaMarie
Thank you so much for coming last night!! I think it was quite fun!!!
You are a lifesaver too!!! It's so awesome having you as my workout buddy! Thanks!
Post a Comment