Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ok if anyone knows me well they know I don't ever do these kinds of things, but I decided to have a go. If I get bored I will just delete some of the questions. hehe

Here are the rules: Then I must pass it on to seven others.The questions are as follows:

1. Where is your cell phone? diaper bag
2. Where is your significant other? reading a book to our daughter on the couch
3. Your hair color? dark brown
4. Your mother? Lucille & Elizabeth(mother-in-law)
5. Your father? Robert & George(father-in-law)
6. Your favorite thing? good books
7. Your dream last night? that I was graduating from HS again...weird
8. Your dream/goal? Be a good mother
9. The room you're in? Living Room
10. Your hobby? Crafts
11. Your fear? My husband will die
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In a home we own
13. Where were you last night? At my parents
14. What you're not? Perfect, tall, prganized
15. One of your wish-list items? sewing machine/learn how to sew
16. Where you grew up? tempe
17. The last thing you did? Fed Isabella
18. What are you wearing? My PJs
19. Your TV? Too small
20. Your pet? My husband
21. Your computer? laptop
22. Your mood? happy
23. Missing someone? Nope, my family is all here
24. Your car? Honda Civic
25. Something you're not wearing? Jeans
26. Favorite store? Michael's
27. Your summer? Too hot
28. Love someone? My family
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? This afternoon
31. Last time you cried? Don't remember
I tag anyone who wants to do this.

1 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

i'm so behind, looks like you have been having lots of fun, we miss you guys! how have you been? your little miss is getting so big!