Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trip to California

We went to California because Stan had a Psychiatry conference to attend.  We stayed with some of Dan's friends for the weekend.  It was great to just relax and enjoy a weekend away.  Here are a few pictures from the weekend.  


Isabella's first time at the beach!
Dan and Stan testing the cold water.



Stan helping Isabella test the cold water. 


Isabella enjoying it pool side with uncle Dan.



6 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Cute! Sounds like fun!

Brittany said...

I'm glad you guys got to go. How fun! Can't wait to hear more about it tomorrow!

Kellen and Erin said...

Cute pictures! That first one of Isabella cracks me up!

Mike and Meg said...

How fun! I was jealous when I talked to you the other day!

Candi said...

She is getting so big! I love California! I just wrote about my trip to Cali too. Way cold water

Photography By Jo said...

how cute!!! I'm jealous! We need to all take a vacation sometime.