So as you can tell from our nifty count down we are almost gone! We are excited and nervous and stressed. Right now we are in the process of finding a place to live. It's hard when we can't go look at the house or the neighborhood. We have found several that we like and are getting excited as we go through the applications process. Hopefully we will know soon. Until then we will just have to pray hard and trust the spirit. Wish us luck!
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

8 comments:
How exciting! I remember doing that when we thought we were moving to Dallas. It is so nerve racking! I'm so sad and happy for you guys at the same time (sad because your leaving). We need to have you down sometime for dinner, the weekend, whatever!
How wonderful! Best wishes on your search!
That sounds like us! Good luck!
I feel your pain! I am so excited for this new adventure too but I think I would be even more excited if I knew that we had a place to live once we actually got to Seattle! Keep me posted and good luck!
Holy Cow you're moving VERY close to your due date!!!
Good luck with the house hunt, and moving and everything!!!!!
I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed about the things I need to do around here to get ready for baby, can't even imagine adding a move onto that, you're amazing!!
Good luck! Hope you find a perfect fit for you guys.
GOOD Luck!!!
Thanks so much for passing on that message! And good luck with the the house hunting. What an adventure for your family! Remember to pack your umbrellas!
Post a Comment