This past Sunday to celebrate Stan's birthday we had some friends over for dinner and dessert. I made Stan's favorite cake German Chocolate. I was pretty proud of how it turned out. This was my first time making a double layer cake from scratch. Isaac helped Stan blow out the candles.




For a FREE lunch we went to the great restaurant in downtown Portland called Todai . We ate lots of good sushi and they had the best desserts. This restaurant has convinced me that there is lots of great sushi! Now I can't wait to go back...too bad its so expensive when its not your birthday. YUMMY!!


For dinner we went to BJ's and shared an entree and a FREE dessert.

We decided that it was so much fun running around all day getting free food that we want to make it a tradition. Stan is such a wonderful husband and really made my birthday so amazing. I love that he is willing to do silly things with me and the kids.



Well for my birthday I decided that I wanted to get as much free things as possible. I found a website that tells you all the places that give away free food or gifts on or around your birthday. So I signed up for tons of them, which means lots of junk mail but it was fun to get all the coupons. So we started our free food birthday celebrations on Thursday. We went to Baskin Robins to get a FREE scoop of icecream. That night we went to Red Robin and split a FREE gourmet burger. Jason and Elana came out to celebrate with us.




Isabella was having fun playing with the water. She loves water and calls it lotter lotter lotter.

For a FREE lunch we went to the great restaurant in downtown Portland called Todai . We ate lots of good sushi and they had the best desserts. This restaurant has convinced me that there is lots of great sushi! Now I can't wait to go back...too bad its so expensive when its not your birthday. YUMMY!!

For dinner we went to BJ's and shared an entree and a FREE dessert.
We decided that it was so much fun running around all day getting free food that we want to make it a tradition. Stan is such a wonderful husband and really made my birthday so amazing. I love that he is willing to do silly things with me and the kids. These are just a few pictures of things the kids and i have been doing and some updated photos of Isaac. My little man is getting so big. This picture below is of Isaac's buddy Orrin. They were born 8 days apart. Orrin's mom and I love to get them together and compare how they are the same and different. They are both big boys thats for sure. Aren't they so handsome!!

Today was a beautiful sunny day and we took advantage of it by spending time in the backyard. Isaac is full of personality and adorable looks. I just love his little superman curl.




Today was a beautiful sunny day and we took advantage of it by spending time in the backyard. Isaac is full of personality and adorable looks. I just love his little superman curl.






5 comments:
That was an impressive list of free birthday food! And I'm so impressed with you for figuring all that out. What a fun way to liven up birthdays! What was the web address of that site you used?
And I agree, kids make everything more fun.
Good Job! Give me that website. Hope everything is going well.
Happy birthday to Stan too... Oops! You guys are so cute! Glad you were able to have fun birthdays!!!
Awesome!!! That is some dedication to the freebies, but totally worth it!
Glad you guys had such fun b-days!
Oh your little family is growing up so fast! You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment