These are all pictures for our summer of fun. I tried to get them in order from most recent at the top and oldest on the bottom. Sorry I didn't label each one, it took long enough just to post them haha.
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

4 comments:
I found your blog. You look so cute. Hope you and your cute fam are doing well.
Why are you so cute??
Looks like you're all doing well, hope things are good!
What a fun and busy summer! Now you can slow down for the holidays, right? ;) Can't believe how big your kids are, but I do believe how adorable they are!
u, samira, are adorable! i just love your little family. hope all is well
Post a Comment