Sunday, October 16, 2011

Great Little Weekend Getaway

The kids and I made a trip down to Mesa, AZ to visit family. It is the last time I can travel before the baby comes in 8 weeks. It was fun to visit my family and my parents loved seeing the kids. I enjoyed shopping with my mom and then visiting with Dan, Devery, Lucie and baby Weston. Weston is giving us lots of smiles now and its great to see him so alert and happy.


Isabella started Head Start Preschool last week and loves it! She goes Mon- Thurs for 3.5hrs. Isaac loves the time with just mommy and well mostly his trains haha. However by the time we go pick Isabella up he is asking where she is. When they see each other it cracks me up how happy they both get. They love each other so much!

We get to see Stan in a week so here is hoping this week goes by fast. He has been gone for a month. :(

1 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

You're awesome! I'm so excited for you. 8 weeks will go by before I know it. ;) I can't wait for Stan to be home, on your behalf and his. It's no fun not having a spouse.