From left to right: Kyri, Samira, Stanley, Alaenya, Cody, Luci (Grandma), Robert(Grandpa), Chet, Cindy, little Whitany.
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago


6 comments:
Oh I had so much fun taking your photos. You guys are great thanks for everything you do for me. I can't wait for your little one to get here!!!
Samira!! I'm so glad I found you on here, I love blogging! Yours is way cute, expecially the ultrasound picture, I'm so excited for you guys! We need to hang out!
Ryan (Krista's husband) is Shawn's oldest brother, so we are sister in law's. Its a small world! That is so funny! We definitely need to hang out, we are pretty good for anytime. We should do it this Friday or Saturday if you guys are free. Let me know, or I'll call you!
Wow! You and my SIL are friends?! It was so fun to hear from you. I have thought about you girls so much and ran into your mom about 6 months ago. She told me you were happily married and doing well. I love blogging and how easy it is to reconnect! Your pics are so cute. What a handsome hubby! And congratulations on the baby. I'm very excited for you!
Krista
You guys are adorable! I love your song quote heading, very fitting!
Thanks for coming over last night,I hope you guys had fun and we weren't too boring for you.
Excuse me, I hear there's some news that should be posted on your blog..........Congratulations on the little girl!!!!
Post a Comment