We just found out that the new addition to our family will be a .....little GIRL!!!!! We are so excited! It's make everything more real. We are actually going to be parents soon. I can't wait to go shopping and plan how to decorate the room and get all those adorable little outfits! We just can't wait for her to come!! We will post some pictures of the ultrasound as soon as we get some time to scan them.
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

4 comments:
Yay for babies! I love the new template, it's so cute with the pretty blue and little flowers and butterflies.
Oh my goodness, That is so exciting. You will love having your oldest a girl, she'll be mommys little helper!
Sorry we didn't call you this weekend, Lacy sliced her foot and we ended up in the ER on Friday night.. so much drama around here!!
Next week, for sure!! I'll talk to you tomorrow!
I'm so glad you posted your wonderful news!!!!!! Congratulations! Girls are very fun!
he he, I am having fun buying pink things!
Post a Comment