We were at Olive Garden and Isabella was laughing so hard when I tickled her neck. I can't believe how big she is getting.
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago


6 comments:
oh my gosh. she looks so different already!! She is so beautiful!!! Isn't amazing how much you can love such a little person that can't even talk to you.
What a pretty happy baby. She is beautiful!
She is so cute! I can't believe that she is growing so fast!
Hmmmm, I recognize that flower dress and red flower bow.....cute!
You guys are such a cute family, and Bella is precious!!!
My GOSH she is one cute baby! Man!
That was so FUNNY!!! I loved seeing her laugh that hard!
Post a Comment