Monday, October 13, 2008

Rice Cereal

Isabella is now 4 months old and her doctor said to start her on rice cereal. So we finally get to use the high chair we have. Here are some pictures of her eating.
Getting the right gear on (bib)

Reaching for the food!

After just a few bites. (Why is it that you can never feed a baby with out it getting everywhere!)

Isabella enjoying every last bite!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Okay she is precious!! I can't believe she's eating real food already! How are you guys doing? I'm here this week because Jonathan is hunting. Did you ever give Jo my picture cd?

Midlife Midwife said...

Such a cute baby...must have cute genes it that family pool huh?

Kristina Rich said...

Look at those big blue eyes. I've often wondered why feeding time has to be so messy too. Just one more thing to clean up I guess. She's beautiful!

Rushele said...

I love her beautiful blue eyes!!!
She's a cutie!
And I'm impressed that she enjoys her cereal!! Sophie had issues with anything non-breast for a long time. She slowly but surely comes around to each new thing in time, it's just annoying getting to that point.
Way to go Bella!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Bella is absolutely adorable! We are having trouble with our email right now but I did get your comment on my blog. Freestone Park will be so much fun! I will make sure to take your phone # and call to find out where ya'll are meeting. See ya tomorrow! Jennifer

Kristin said...

I cannot believe how big she is! What a cutie! I cannot believe she is eating the cereal. It look my kids until they were 6+ months to like cereal.

Photography By Jo said...

She is soo stinking cute!!!