Isabella has become obsessed with water. She loves to dump water from her sippy to a cup or bowl or floor. Just about anything around. She has learned how to get water out of the water cooler and now I find water stops all over the house. Atleast I know she won't go thirsty
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

3 comments:
What a little cutie! I bet she is going to LOVE playing in the water this summer!!!
And I am just the teeniest bit jealous that you were able to go visit AZ for Christmas... I bet you had some A-mazing food while you were there! Oh, how I long for some yummy Cafe Rio... I have the recipe but it just isn't the same when you have to work for it!
I am so glad all is going well for you guys. I can't even believe how Isabella has grown either. She is such a doll, and those chubby cheeks of Isacc's... I could eat him. So adorable!
My # 602-628-9057
I miss you! I miss our morning adventures along the canal! How do you like Oregon. I haven't done too well with such a dramatic change from home. I feel cholstrophobic (sp?) here with all the trees. It feels messy, cluttered, and unorganized to me. Plus I think the east just has a completely different feel from the west. But what has your experience been in Oregon??? Do you like the dramatic change from the desert?
hey girl! e mail me i need your number! meganjohansen22@yahoo.com
Post a Comment