Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Family tree at breakfast

This morning at breakfast Isabella started asking about her family. She talked about Lucie and wanted to know who here dad and mom where. Then she described Lucie's dog Brownie and Lucie's back yard. Then she asked who Zach's dad was and then talked about Todd and Alaenya and Lila and Gavin. It was so cute that she is really starting to remember family. She has really started understanding more about whats going on and what we are talking about. It is fun, but we are going to have to remember we have little ears that repeat things now. :)


I just started Weight Watchers again. It is only day 2 but so far so good. I decided that we all needed to get back on a better schedule since we have been so out of sync lately. I am hoping to get Tristan on a "Baby Wise" schedule so he better about naps. I always loving having a schedule so I feel productive and hopefully give the kids a little more structure.

On a side note here are some pictures from when my mom was here and we visited Ted and Dolly (grandparents) in Olympia Washington. They met us there so we didn't have to drive all the way to Seattle. It was great to see them. After we let the kids play at a Mall playground for an hr or so. I loved having my mom here.


0 comments: