Today was Stan's birthday and we had a great day celebrating. Sunday night Stan made the best brownies and then on Monday the kids and I went to visit him at work to bring brownies to the office staff. He enjoys showing off his little family, and the offie staff loved having the kids there for a bit. Then I took them to the Dollar Store to pick out gifts they wanted to give Daddy. They had a blast! Isabella insisted we get balloons and a birthday hat as well. The kids were so excited to have Daddy come home and open presents that he barely had time to put down his bag and coat before they dragged him to the little table for presents and cake. I don't think he actually got to open any of the presents. :) He said it was perfect and the kids were so happy to be a part of his birthday. Oh I also let the kids help me make his German Chocolate cake from scratch. They did a great job and Stanley said it was delicious! I am really enjoying that celebrations mean more to them now. We love our kids! Stan said last night as we were talking about life and our family how much he enjoys having all 3 kids and how it feels so perfect to be a family of 5!
Happy Birthday Daddy!!
Happy Birthday Daddy!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment