So, I guess these are the rules of the game... Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.
1) Where I was 10 years ago: Wow it makes me feel old to say things like 10 yrs ago ... Anyway I was going to Daniel Webster Charter School in east Mesa, where I met one of my best friends Annie! She started coming to church with me so we were both beehive's in YM
2) 5 things on my "to do list" today: Teach Sunday School to 12-14yr olds. Go see my cousin's baby blessed, eat lunch, tidy my house, have a family birthday dinner for Stanley.
3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire: I would pay my tithing, pay off our truck and buy a new car, pay for medical school, buy a house, buy Stanley a new computer and pretty much anything else he wants :) and put lots away to savings.
4) 3 Of my Bad Habits: I make character judgements before I really know someone (its not always fair to them :( I pick my nails, and I am
5) 5 places I've lived: My parent's house in Tempe, Queen Creek, Chandler, Annie's house in Tempe, Gilbert with my husband and Tempe with my husband currently! I think I really like Tempe!
6) 5 Jobs I've had: I worked at Sunshine Market, Desert Schools Federal Credit Union and currently @ New England Financial.
7)Something Most People Don't Know About Me: I am very picky about how my meat is cooked....very picky!! I have never been to Disney Land!!
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

4 comments:
I can't believe your blog wasn't on my list of friends. Silly me! Now you are there! Thanks for watching EmmaLee last night you are the best.
Never been to Disneyland? That's a shame! Well, you'll have to make a point to do that sometime!
I'm glad to see you posted!! It's been a while, and I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about us!
hmmm, I see a big Brewer family trip to Disneyland in the future!
Hooray! You have a blog, too. :) And you are having a girl! That is so exciting! Wow, I can't believe it will be so soon. That is so awesome. :)
Post a Comment