Sunday, April 27, 2008

Exciting Changes

Ok Rushelle... I don't want to hear you complain for another 2 months. Hehe jk. Well everyone there has been lots of exciting changes in our lives since I last updated this. First off Stanley got accepted in to Medical School at A.T. Still here in Arizona. He will begin the long road of medical school at the end of July! The way that this school works is the first year is here in Mesa and then next 3 years we will be in Portland Oregon!!
Secondly we moved from Tempe to Gilbert. We are now only about 2 miles from Stanley's new school. It will be nice not to have to commute very far. That is a huge change for us because Stan drives all over for work right now and I drive to Phoenix. We are looking forward to being so close to everything.
We are getting very excited for the baby, she will be here in about 6 weeks (June 15th) We are starting to get her room put together, and hopefully it will be ready by the time she gets here.

5 comments:

Mae said...

Congrats Stan and Samira! I'm so glad you guys emailed me your blog link!

~Amanda from the ranch

Megan said...

hey did you know that your uncle whom i haven't met yet is coming in town and we are having a bbq at deann's on friday! you had better come! won't be fun with out you...

Rushele said...

Yay!! I'm so glad for you update! And your new template is cute.
And I didn't realize you had moved so close....Guess we'll have to be getting together!!! Maybe dinner with you guys and Sarah and Johnny, or what have you. Just a thought!!
So excited for little girl Brewer to join your family! Any names picked yet?

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Yay a new post! I like your new layout too! I hope we get to go to Oregon with you!
P.S. I figured you could get my address from this post

Ian and Tamra said...

Congratulations Stan! So you are going to be a DO. Tell your wife to prepare to be practiced on. My hubby is in med school at the founding school (ATSU-KCOM). Have fun, it is a lot of work and Samira should remember that it really is worth all the heart ache. (you will know what I mean later) Good Luck!

Tamra from the ranch.