Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cute as can be!


Today was a wonderful Mother's day. Stan cleaned the whole house and made me breakfast all before I got up this morning. He also got me another piece to my Willow Tree collection . (click to view a picture of my gift!)  It was so sweet of him! I truly have the most amazing husband in the world.

We took some pictures of Isabella all ready for church today because she was just so cute!

My necklace caught the glare of the sun, so it looks like I shine from within. HAHA

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

Bella has the prettiest eyes. The blue just comes out in your pictures.

Michele said...

She is so cute! And getting so big! By the way, you look amazing. I'm jealous! I love your willow tree. I miss having mine out.

Photography By Jo said...

She is a doll!

Rushele said...

Yes she is a sweet little girl!!
Glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day!

Amy said...

Oh, your little girl is beautiful! I just found you through Camille Beaty's blog. Is is ok if I add you to my blog list?

Amber Larsen said...

You guys are so cute!! I miss you, we need to get together. I lover her bright yellow outfit, it's precious. Hope you're feeling ok!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! When are you moving to Oregon? Is it for school? Congrats on your boy being on the way! You only have a few more months. Matt's doing ok. He can't get out of bed much anymore, maybe once a month, but he's still in pretty good spirit's most of the time. Actually it amazes me how much of a sense of humor he has. Because I'm a Nurse Assistant my job is to go over everyday to take his vital and stuff. It's my actual job that I work for a care agency for. It's great! I think I remember you saying that your mom does that for a family member. Anyway, hope all goes well for you and Stan and Bella this summer!

Omega said...

She is cute. And you do shine from within.

Midlife Midwife said...

happy belated mother's day to one of my favorite mothers in the whole wide world!

Brittany said...

Needless to say, she is adorable. I miss you!

Camille Elise said...

Your daughter is soo beautiful!!!