Isabella loves to take things out of the cupboards. I don't mind when it is her toys, but then gave up trying to keep her out of the kitchen. She loves the glassware because it makes such loud noises when she pulls it out. By the way she still doesn't crawl but she does scoot on her bum. I am just glad she can get around on her own.

The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago


3 comments:
Fun stuff! That's smart to put her toys down there. :)
Kitchen cupboards seem to be the childrens wonderland. Tupperware always captivated my nieces and nephews.
And I wouldn't worry about Bella's not officially crawling. Ej's cousin scooted around on his bum, too, and he turned out just fine.
Oh the things you have to look forward to!! Just wait til she can crawl, and walk!!
Post a Comment