Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Little helper

Today was just one of the examples of why my kitchen floor never seems to stay clean.  We are really trying to eat healthier, so that means more veggies and more time.  I was making a meal that took about an hour total.   Isabella used that time to make my floor look like whats left over on a cutting board.  Everything I was making she wanted to try.  So I would give her a piece to play/snack on, and it bought me more time to prepare dinner.  When dinner was done I looked at my floor and saw bits of carrots, mushrooms, bananas, snap peas, and bell peppers.  On the bright side she let me cook dinner.  Somethings are worth the trade off.  We just love our little helper!

(I would post a picture but i can't find my camera and I am too lazy to look for it right now. haha)  

4 comments:

Midlife Midwife said...

At least she is learning to love veggies at an early age! (There are some great cookbooks for healthy meals that take less than 30 minutes to prepare) Good for you for working on eating healthier!

Rushele said...

That is funny! I'd agree that it is worth the time you have to get something accomplished to just let them tear things apart.

Candi said...

That is so cute! Beth is right, she is learning to eat her veggies, or at least try them!

Photography By Jo said...

You are going to have to send me over some healthy recipes!