Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Carefree...... Someday

This past few weeks have been especially trying. I have felt overwhelmed in many areas in my life. Feel as though I am failing in all my roles and responsibilities. I am not sure why I am not dealing with it as well as usual.... Today I just wanted to go home and be a carefree kid rather than a parent, leader, teacher, adule.... and all the other rolls that come with growing up. I know I need to change my attitude but haven't found motivation yet to do it. I am sure it will come.... until then I will just keep trudging a long.

6 comments:

L said...

I know exactly how you feel. Been there a lot myself recently.

I hope tomorrow brings overwhelming happiness to compensate for recent days. :)

And I've learned that when I'm put through a long series of struggles and stormy weather, the sunshine on the other side is amazingly warm and comforting.

Always remember...you're doing better than you think yo are. ♥

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Oh goodness! There are definitely times I feel the same way! Get a babysitter and have a carefree night with Stan! Dress up, go somewhere fun and maybe that'll fill your canteen for a bit. :)

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

With everything going on with the kids and me being pregnant the beginning of my pregnancy was really hard and emotional finding out that something developmentally was wrong with both the kids.

It gets better but it doesn't get easier. Sebastian not being able to be around like I would like is so hard but there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you! Stan has a year left that is so exciting.

Sebastian has a 1 1/2 for his bachelors and now has decided he is going for the masters with night classes and so on.

It will be over someday. And then something else will come. I hope you can cheer up and enjoy the many blessings to have. You are an amazing person with such a huge heart. But don't forget to ask for help or a break when you need it. I know I do.

MP Flory said...

That's the kind of mood that is perfect for watching Willy Wonka surrounded by tons of candy. Hey...add me to your blog list. mcdflory.blogspot.com

Molly said...

Keep your chin up Sami, you are amazing! I get overwhelmed by life all the time. I have no advice for you except sometimes when it gets too overwhelming, you have to take a step back and decide what stuff you can cut out of your life, or the moment and let it go. For me that is usually housework. My kids and school are just more important. You are great though, ask Stan for a blessing of comfort and take a bubble bath! Love you!

Anonymous said...

To bad you can't just pack up the kids and come stay with me for a little "mommying". I will tell you the same thing the scriptures say..."And it came to pass". The scriptures never say "And it came to stay." This too shall pass. Hang in there!