Monday, April 25, 2011

Going Private

I know it has taken me a long time to decide, but we are going private. I would love to send you an invite so just email or comment your address.

24 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

joalldredgephotography@gmail.com I better get an invite!!! ;)

gina marie said...

Pick me! Pick me! ginamarie22@gmail.com

Jason and Britney said...

Can't lose track of my dear ranch friends!

Thenielsons@hotmail.com

Briann said...

would love to be included! briannbarnum@hotmail.com

Lindsey said...

lindsblayton@gmail.com :)

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

ell526@yahoo.com :)

Shellee said...

Me too!
spm2774@cox.net

MP Flory said...

add me...mcdflory@gmail.com

Mike Ryan said...

Add me. megjryan@yahoo.com (This is Meg)

Jesse said...

Yes, please.

jesse.palmer@gmail.com

Brad and Audrey said...

I would love to keep seeing your cute family!! audreyparkin@gmail.com

Amber said...

duke_ball@hotmail.com

Whitney and Michael said...

whit_whatcott@yahoo.com

Michele said...

milypetty@gmail.com Miss you!

Dawn Bushman said...

dawnbushman1@cox.net

Please add me to your list! Thank you!

Brittany said...

bhutch86@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

You better invite me!

EJ said...

Me too :)

beckelana1@gmail.com

Kristin said...

I completely understand going private. . .that is why we are private too. Your kids are so big now. It seems like it wasn't that long ago that we were having a baby shower for you!

kristin.hamblin1@gmail.com

L said...

laciedoodah@hotmail.com

Count me in! (Please?!)

Jeff and Kelsey said...

hypercruiser@msn.com

Camille Elise said...

cambeaty@gmail.com

Rushele said...

I want an invite to your blog!!!!!
rchooper13@yahoo.com

L said...

Can you include me??? :) We're going private too.

laciedoodah@hotmail.com