Friday, April 8, 2011

I haven't been able to find our camera since December so thus the lack of photos. Life is great and we have been able to do a lot of fun things as a family. I love that the kids are getting a little older and are able to do more outings. Alaenya and Lila came to visit us for a few days. It was so nice to have my sister and niece. However everyone was sick most of the time, but we still got to try some fun restaurants and we went and visited Grandpa Rhoton in Washington. He was so exctied to see Alaenya and Lila. He hadn't sen Alaenya in over 10+ yrs. I wish my family lived closer so we could have more visits. I am so lucky because my sister comes to visit me once or twice a year. :)

At the beginning of March we got snow! The kids saw it out the window and wanted to play in it even before breakfast. This is their first chance of seeing it at home. We loved it!

We had friends over for Valentine's day and the kids decorated cookies.

0 comments: