Friday, June 13, 2008

More Adorable Pictures of Baby Isabella

Isabella got her first photo shoot yesterday thanks to her wonderfully talented Aunt Jo. If you want to see more pictures of baby Isabella go to photographybyjo.com!

9 comments:

Rushele said...

Oh, my goodnes!! She is so adorable!!!!!
I love the sleepy pictures.
She looks like she has a good amount of hair, not as bad as you'd feared!
I like the bows too. A couple of them looked pretty familiar!

L said...

Congratulations!! Your sweet baby girl is so cute! I love the photos. Tell your sister she does an amazing job! I wish I had had photos done like that with our two! Enjoy her. She will grow so fast it will amaze you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for letting me come over and photograph your GORGEOUS baby girl!! I can't believe you're a mommy! WOW! :)

Shellee said...

Those are beautiful pictures. What a great aunt/photographer. That's neat. Kyri texted your pic with Bella to me, you look so happy. Congrats!

Jenny Lynn said...

Congrats on your ADORABLE little girl. I can't wait to see her in person. I am so happy for you guys!

Photography By Jo said...

You guys are awesome. Thanks for letting me take pictures. I can't wait to take more. What a doll.

Briann said...

She is SO cute!!

Kristin said...

The pictures are amazing! I love all of them. I wish I had pictures like that of my little ones.

Rushele said...

Just the posting police here.........I need a new update!