We will be blessing Baby Isabella next week (July 6'th) at 9:00. The church is in Tempe just North of Guadalupe on Lakeshore. It is between McClintock and Rural, just turn North at the light and you will see the church. We hope to see as many of you there as can make it.
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

3 comments:
Wish I could be there, but I send my love from all the way from San Francisco. Enjoy! :)
I just finished re-doing Sarah's layout.
I download digital scrapbook paper from shabbyprincess.com and then I have a site I go to from there that does a step by step on how to apply it to your blog. That's the only method I've found to change it all up without losing all your info. Then I go to scrapblog.com and do my header on that site and download it to my computer to apply it to my blog.
When you put your scrapblog on as your header you need to make sure and check the box that says "shrink to fit" and then it won't be extra large like that. It'll fit in the space provided.
If you want to call me, I can help you put the digital scrapbook paper on as your background/layout. It's not hard.
Post a Comment