No I haven't had the baby yet but I finally quit work. It has been so nice to be able to get things done around the house and actually run my errands during the day. I am most excited about going to the pool and just relaxing while soaking up some sun. I'm off to the pool!
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

4 comments:
Sami, Im way excited for you! I miss you guys! after we got married (and before) we have been hermits. Sad day. But after you guys get settled with your baby and back to order and stuff we should play! Loves!
Molly
Yay!! You posted again!
I eagerly await yours, and Sarah's all the time!
So, when's this kid supposed to make her appearance?
Enjoy every moment of time you have not working before she comes!! I had no time at all!
I was going to quit the week before we had her, and it was actually closer to 2 weeks before she was due (Raegan) but then the Dr.s asked me to stay a few extra days until the newbe was trained and then we found out Raegan was breech and we had to schedule to try and flip her....she was c-section. A true testiment to her stubborness!
Good luck tomorrow!!
I'll be thinking of you guys!
I hope you post pictures ASAP!!!
Oh it feels great not to have a job, it makes two of us. :)
Post a Comment