Here are some recent pictures. Emmalee love to play with her cousin Isabella... I am sure they will have more fun when Isabella gets bigger.
This is our first family photo. :)
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

8 comments:
Such a cute little peanut!!
I love it.
Can't wait to see her on Sat.
I'm sure the pictures don't even do her justice to how adorable she is!!
So so cute! YOu all look great! I'm being induced on Monday and by Tuesday will hopefully have little Leah!
She is so tiny! How cute! You look so pretty in your fam pic!
I love the family picture!
Love the blog and the pictures on it. But love you evern more.
Adorable little doll!
Ahhh! Pictures of the little ones together!!!
I love your family photo! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment