For the 4th of July weekend we went up North to attend the Brewer Family Reunion. The weather was soooooo nice. We had some thunder storms and light rain, but they days were just beautiful. Why can't all of Arizona be like Northern AZ. There were lots of girl cousins up there so of course we didn't have to hold Isabella at all. At one point while we were eating lunch we had a group of 6 cousins just standing around our table. I asked if they wanted to hold her and they swooped in like vultures and had her the rest of the after noon. She sure got spoiled.
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

3 comments:
I like the new layout it's cute!
Yes, isn't it nice to have Aunties and Uncles and cousins for your children?
Raegan and Sophie have been so stinkin spoiled!!!!!!
And I agree about the weather!
The valley is like death, so HOT!!!
I love the new layout!!! She is going to be so spoiled! but thats a good thing its a break for you guys.
Post a Comment