Summer is my favorite time of the year. You may be shocked becaused living in the convection oven that is Arizona gets brutally HOT, however that means that you can swim every day! It has finally been six weeks and the doctor gave me the ok to go swimming. So ofcourse the first chance I get we have a swim party. We got a bunch of friends together for a BBQ & swimming. This was Isabella's first time going in the pool. Don't worry she didn't get any in her ears or mouth and we put sunscreen on. Here are a couple of pictures of today's adventure.
Daddy is so good with her in the water. I got to just swim around and relax while Stan held her most of the time.
Her new swim suit and bath robe. So pretty in pink!!
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago


7 comments:
That is just too cute! I didn't know they made suits that small! But I bet in Arizona they do.
I still can't believe how bright-eyed she is!
Love the pictures of your little family! Isabella is so cute!!
And I'd have to say that swim/bbq's are very fun! Thanks for the invite!
Holy Cow! You guys are sooooo cute! I love her in a little swim suit! We need to go swimming together! I miss you guys and it hasn't even been that long!
How cute! I can't wait till Leah is a little older and we can take her swimming.
SAMIRA! I don't know how in the heck I found your blog... I was JUST thinking about you the other day! I'm still at Desert Schools (and will probably retire here)! I can't believe you have a BABY! Life looks fun! :)
-Alisse Baldwin
I agree with Jo! You guys are sooooo cute.
she is so small, how cute!!! I like Stan tan!!:)
Post a Comment