Ok so I finally went to the Bow making class at Ribbons & Lace. It was so fun. These are the 3 bows I made while I was there. Don't judge me to harshly these are the first ones, I will get better. I bought several different headband type ribbon so I can match them with Isabella's out fits. Doing things like this makes me want to have all girls! 
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

5 comments:
So cute! Now will you teach me??
Hahaha I was just about to write the exact same words as the last commenter! Hahaha They are cute and I would love to learn!
Very cute! We should all do them together. I make bows too!
Cute!!!
I'm so glad you did the class! You did a great job!!
I'm almost finished with all my bows that I bought ribbon for that day I was with you....finally!!
You did such a good job! They are so cute! I love em!
Post a Comment