This is a video that is worth watching and sharing with friends before they vote this November.
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

3 comments:
Thank you guys for this video! This is coming to a vote in California so we're pushing hard to keep it illegal!
I posted this video on my blog, too.
Wow!!! That is amazing that they are actually taking it that far and allowing such things and completely disregarding the parent's and children's rights to choose otherwise!
Thank you for posting this video!
Thanks, for sharing this video. You are right we need to do all we can to stop this movement. Every society that has adopted homosexuality has been destroyed. I don’t think they understand that is what they are really pushing for.
Post a Comment