Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Devotional



This was the first time in a long time that I was able to see the First Presidency's Christmas devotional. It was so nice to listen to their stories and feel of their love for the Savior. What a great way to begin the Christmas season!

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

We feel the same way--it was fun to watch this awesome devotional! I still have to meet you guys someday, I am so bad at getting out and about!! Isabella is a little doll!

Mike and Meg said...

I loved it too! The stories to me are just set the tone of Christmas for me.

Kellen and Erin said...

We agree!!

Rushele said...

Um, I didn't even know when it was. I guess I don't pay attention!
Glad you enjoyed it!
I always enjoy hearing the first presidency speak, and absolutely love our new first presidency too!