I thought I would give a little update on our Thanksgiving week.
First of all it was so GREAT to have Stanley home for the week. He didn't study at all. He probably should have, but he knew I was needing some attention, so he just spent the whole week doing stuff with Isabella and I. We deep cleaned our house, went on a date, watched a move , went shopping (on Black Friday- Stan really loves me )and just spent time together! THANK YOU STAN!
We had Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt's house. YUMMY! Then we rode quads and Derric's tandem bike. It was a blast. In this picture Stan decided to let me do all the work. Notice his legs aren't even on the pedals. So when we wore ourselves out doing that we went inside and played Crazy 6. Its like playing speed with lots of people. It truly is crazy! Isabella did so good the whole day, so when we got home she crashed and we just had the evening to ourselves. It was so nice to just relax and watch a movie together. On Friday we got most of shopping done. yeah! It was fun to go to the mall together. Then on Sat. Stan's parents came and stayed with us till Monday. We went and saw the Temple Lights and enjoyed the wonderful weather. It was so fun to have them here! By Sunday night I was sad because Stan had to go to school again. :( It really makes me look forward to Christmas break!
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago


4 comments:
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving~
Tell Kyri that she needs to update her page!
You're an awesome mom.
It's so fun to have time with our husbands without school! I guess we should be grateful for our husbands going to school. Thanks for going with me last night!
FUN!!!
I'm so glad you got to spend the week with your Honey and that your Thanksgiving was so fun!!
How fun! I need to try out that bike!!
Post a Comment