Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in Las Vegas

We went to visit Beth and George in Las Vegas for Christmas. It was a blast. Dan drove with us, thank goodness because it was a long drive. Our little Honda was so packed we didn't even have room to stretch out. On Christmas eve we watched the traditional move It's a Wonderful Life, while we were trying to convince Mom and Dad to let us open at least one gift. They finally broke down and let us open a gift. Isabella got to open the first one. Beth got her the cutest rocking pony so that she could start loving horses at a young age just like Stan. Isabella loves it!!



After we all opened a gift we had Beth & George open a litte stocking that we had gotten for them.  Inside was a poem that Stan wrote. 
A special gift is on its way
But there is a nine month delay
Maybe a girl, maybe a boy
A little one to bring you joy
They were so shocked and excited!  Here is a picture of our family stockings.


Christmas day we were all spoiled.  Isabella was so cute opening all her gifts.  We had so much fun.  It really made us miss living close to Beth and George.  Thanks so much for a wonderful Christmas!  Here are a few more pictures. 

Christmas day on her favorite gift.


Staring at Muquaw's furry face. 


Isabella's loot!

These are the pants I made for us.

13 comments:

Shellee said...

Did I read that right?!?

WOW! When are you due? That's awesome.

Looks like you had a really great christmas.

CJ said...

W O W! Didn't you just have one? I'm just kiddin, my first two are only 15 months apart. In hindsight it was the best thing ever! Congratulations, and Happy New Year!

Molly said...

Yay! Your preg! are you so excited???
Nixon is 3 weeks old and for some reason I became SUPER baby hungry for a little girl. (I love my Nixon but I REALLLLLY want a little girl!)
But Steven says we have to wait a year. which is okay, I dont think I was so nice to him when I was preg. lol. Congrats!!

Mike and Meg said...

Congrats! I can't believe you knew! I guess you just have that intuition. I am so happy for you guys! CONGRATS!

Dawn Bushman said...

Congratulations! It sounds like your new year is off to a great start!

EJ said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news!

Anonymous said...

What now?!

Fertile-Myrtle much?? WOW!!

Michele said...

K. That little horse is so cute! Cameron will be jealous. haha. I am so excited for you, Stan, and Isabella. What a cute way to tell your in-laws! Again, Cameron is jealous. After hanging out with you, he was trying to convince me about moving up to January. haha. I guess, I should be happy though, not all guys are as wonderful as our husbands and excited to have a family.

Mae said...

Congrats on #2! Although I'm not sure you can produce another baby cuter than Isabella.

I just think she's so darling and I'm not even related to her!

Good luck with the start of another semester. I know you'll do great, Stan!

Briann said...

WOW! Congrats! When are you due?

Photography By Jo said...

AHHHHHH!!!! She is sooo cute! i LOVE her little horse!!! What a cutie! I'm sad I wasn't there too! You guys are awesome! I'm soooooo excited for the little one on the way!!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! What a fun way to announce the great news. Bella is getting so big and so cute! I love the horse. It looks like your little family is doing well.

Rushele said...

Love you home made jammy bottoms! Very cute!
Looks like you had a blast for Christmas this year!!
We always enjoy spending what little time we get with the family that doesn't live close by, it's the best!!
Glad things went so well for you and your Christmas was so special!