Thursday, December 18, 2008

Family Pictures

So we got our first realy family pictures taken. Its so fun to have a family of our own. Isn't Isabella getting so big. Thanks Jo for the wonderful pictures. If anyone is looking to get pictures done check out photographybyjo.com . She is great!


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Kellen and Erin said...

Cute! I love the two top ones especially! The one of Isabella standing between you two is darling!

Mike and Meg said...

I love your family pictures and the cute outfits.

Natalie Francis said...

I went to the website to see all your pictures and LOVED them! Your family is so cute.

Jenny Lynn said...

Samira!!! Long time no chat- I can't believe how big Isabella is, she is absolutely adorable. And your pics are so cute, you look gorgeous! We need to get together sometime and catch up!

Jennifer said...

Those pictures are AMAZING! What a sweet family!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

First of all I hate you that you have a super talented sister-in-law that takes awesome pictures! Secondly, we really need to get together ASAP because we miss you guys and Bella is getting HUGE! Meaning she is growing so much we barely recognize her. Lastly, we love you guys!

Photography By Jo said...

Thanks Samira for letting me take your pictures! You guys are the best. I'm looking forward to doing it again!

Rushele said...

Sooooooo cute!!
I love family pics! And Bella is getting so big! What a cutie!!
Merry Christmas!

Brittany said...

how adorable! The pics turned out great! I miss seeing you and isabella every morning. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things! Hopefully it will be next week, but right now all i can think about is sleep :)

✩Molly✩ said...

You are so crafty! I love that you made matching pajama pants for you and Stanley! Glad you had a great Christmas, Fun to find your blog!

-Molly(Shumway)Rawlins