So I finally got a chance to use my bread machine. It was so easy! I made Cinnamon rolls and Garlic Bread. I still think I need to find my favorite recipes but both of these turned out well.
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

5 comments:
How fun! Maybe we can get together one afternoon and bake to find a favorite. I miss you two! Good news is I don't think I have a hernea, I was just being parinoid, but I am gonna wait til monday to start working out again.
YUM! Cinnamon rolls sound so good! Hey I still need to get your crust recipe!!
I wish I could make bread. I guess I could, but it takes effort! J/K! Thanks for bringing the treat and thought! I will do it next time!
Glad it turned out well. Hope you are doing well.
I love how all your recent posts are about food...a girl after my own heart! I need to get your cinnamon roll recipe if it turned out good...every time I make them I end up with 34 dozen and they take over my kitchen!
Post a Comment