Ok so this whole first trimester thing is really getting to me. I have been more tired and I never seem to have energy. On top of that Isabella has started getting teeth! So its been crazy at my house. I have just got to say I love taco salad night, because it takes 2 seconds to make and tastes yummy! Anyways just a random look at our life.
The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago

4 comments:
She's getting teeth already!!! Holy cow! She's not big enough to do that yet. I'm sorry you're so tired. Amen for taco nights!
I love the changes to the blog. One of these days you need to come over and help me make my blog cute!
Hey, whatever's easiest and you like!!!!
I am so lazy that it's always all about what's easy!
On top of me taking the meds that make me a bit nauseous and kinda dizzy at times my body decided to get sick this week too! UGH!!
Dr. told me today it was tonsilitis (sp?) but I have no tonsils, hello!! So then he looked again and said, you're throat is just really, really swollen and yucky. DUH!!
Hopefully I'll be feeling myself again by tomorrow or the next day. I've been so useless lately!!
Taco Salad sounds delicious! K, isn't the first trimester awful. Just remember, the energy and feeling of normalness (as close as you can get when your preg) is coming. Woohoo! How is Isabella handling getting her teeth? How many does she have? I hope she is doing well and being patient with you! I know Dallin gets frustrated when I'm tired and don't feel like playing, but I don't have a good excuse. haha.
Post a Comment