Monday, January 12, 2009

Its a New Year


So it's a new year and we all know what that means!  New Year goals.  Stanley and I have decided to exercise together each weekday.  I love it because I always try to get him to go with me, but he is usually so busy, but he decided it would be good to work on getting some pounds off too.  So far we have only missed one day, ok I know its only the 12th but you've gotta be excited about the little things.  It's also a great time to just talk and be together without text books in the way.   :) 


Here are just a few of our family goals..
  • FHE each week
  • Date without Isabella once a month
  • Temple once a month
  • Buy or Rent a house (just get outta an upstairs apartment!)

6 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

That is so great that you guys are working out together everyday! I can't believe that you are working out and prego. I just get way lazy when I am prego.

Rushele said...

Very nice goals!!!
I have been telling myself that I'm going to excercise more this year, but I've been such a slacker. So tired lately!!!
My girls just won't stay asleep at night.
I know, I'm such a whiner.....oh well, we'll have to discuss our goals as a family and get ourselves motivated!!!

Photography By Jo said...

I can help with some of those! I want to babysit! I just wish Emma wasn't ALWAYS sick with something.

FuturePedDoc said...

Thanks for all you do and our thursday meal days. And stan can practice his osteopathic homework on me anytime :)

Anonymous said...

Well hello! How fun that you found me on here!! What a beautiful little family you have! It is so fun to find friends that you haven't seen in forever and then see how much has changed in their life. Your little girl is so adorable too!

Anonymous said...

Your family is adorable! Sean and I have been going to the gym everyday (weekdays) since before New Year's and have been losing weight. It's so exciting. I had forgotten how much I loved exercising!! But seriously though, you guys look great. :)