The miracles in my life!
-
OK I am finally ready to write about what I have been dealing with in the
back ground over here. ha ha ha ha Some of you may have heard my rantings
over th...
8 years ago


9 comments:
HOORAY!! The baby boy is here! He is so cute Samira and Stan! Love his hair
He's beautiful! I hope you are having a fun time in Oregon. We miss you and I think of you all the time.
Samira you look gorgeous!!! And the little guy is so cute too :) congrats!
He is so cute and so big! I'm glad everything went smoothly. I hope Laura loves her baby brother just as much. Congrats!
CONGRATS!!!! You have such a beautiful family!
Who knew your family could get any cuter? Congratulations!
What a cutie pie!!
Glad that things went well.
How'd you finally decide on his name?
CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations! Four people in your family. One more and you might need a mini van!
Post a Comment