Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lawn work

Ok Jo you wanted belly pictures here you go. This is me at 38 weeks in our front yard.




Isabella is just getting used to our new grass and always wants to be helping Dad with whatever he is doing. Here Stan is raking some rocks out of the grass. Isabella would follow after and throw them back on the lawn. Such a big helper.


Don't let that innocent face fool you, she is the guilty party here.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

EJ said...

Wow, looks like you have been having fun. The yard looks so good, good job!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Holy GINORMICA! You are so big!!! Almost time....

Photography By Jo said...

OH!!! Yippy! I love the pictures!!!! Thanks samira! You are the best. I feel so loved that you would do a post for me. :)

Omega said...

What her, I think she is the victim of false accusations.

Jenny Lynn said...

You are such a cute prego, I love it! And your yard looks beautiful. I am glad you guys got yourselves an ac unit, I can not imagine being prego in a hot ac-less house. You are adorable!

gina marie said...

Samira! Hey girl. First of all, you are way cute pregnant! I'm lovin the pics. I know I'm behind, but is it a boy or girl?

Second of all, I love the title of your blogs. It quite humors me. I look forward to keepin posted!

Rushele said...

I love that your dear friend Sarah called you Ginormica when she was that large, or larger by the time she delivered!!!
You are looking quite ready though. I have been feeling ready these past few days, just feels like I'm enormous (although I know I'm lucky and not really that large) and I just don't feel like I can function. IT'S TIME!!!!!!

Candi said...

I love your belly! So cute~!