Sunday, August 23, 2009

Isabella's new hair do




Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Traci said...

Cute! I remember when we could finally put Anna's hair in pig tails. I love having a little girl. I'm sure a little boy will be fun too :). If he ever arrives.....

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Oh how fun... getting to try out new hair do's on the little gal!

Michele said...

Cute! She looks so grown up! haha!

Kellen and Erin said...

Cute!

Mike and Meg said...

Getting so big!

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! She looks so old!

And holy cow hot mama! I love your hair! It makes your eyes stand out. You look dang sexy! :)

Photography By Jo said...

SOO Cute! I love the pony tails!

Omega said...

So much fun to see her growing.

Uncle Rico said...

does this mean there is hope for ruby's bald head?

Uncle Rico said...

sorry, that was Kiely who just posted that last comment, and it's me posting this too! :)

Camille Elise said...

I know this post was about Isabella's hair but you look gorgeous! Your hair is like a deep red and your eyes look really pretty. :)